Most Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dolly Lama



Traditionally, the Dalai Lama is thought of as the latest reincarnation of a series of spiritual leaders who have been chosen to be reborn in order to enlighten others.

Like the traditional, my Dolly Lama (a.k.a. my 11 year old basset hound, Dolly) has unquestionably been born to enlighten others. 




From one dog lover to the next, most would agree that their canine companions are such enlightening creatures that it is almost as if they live on a different, more peaceful, spiritual level than humans.


My belief is that the human brain has allowed us to become far more focused on the things that don't matter in this material focused world such as anger, fear, and fret, that we are incapable to have the simplistic ability of most canine pets to love, honor, and have unconditional companionship.



I believe they are here to remind us of what is really important. At least that is what my little precious Dolly Lama strives to teach me; to live in the moment, appreciate the little things, and to love unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment